Top Five Posts for January
1. It’s Just A Job – Wood Elves
From the #2 spot last month.
2. Really Cool Historical Vacation Spots: Constantinople
You might be interested to know that the book I’m madly writing right now, Byzantine Heartbreak, is partially set in Constantinople.
3. Damn Good Romances – Part 1
Colour me shocked! A new entry! 🙂
4. i have seen the writing on the wall…
Down from #3 last month.
And my second new entry this month, which keeps my finger off the trigger for another month…! 🙂
Top Five Pages for October
Yes, I’m very upset about this one. 🙂
More proof that everyone loves series.
From #1 last month.
4. Blood Knot
This is such a monotonous list in some ways.
Top Five Articles for October
1. MM and MMF – Let’s Try Again. Why Do Women Like Men Who Like Men?
And #1 for one more month. This was not just #1 in this category, but overall.
2. The Difficulties of Writing Really Old Erotic Historical Romances.
A old favourite returns to the list.
3. The Ten Best Romantic Moments In Film History
4. What Is Urban Fantasy, Anyway? Urban Fantasy in the Romance field Defined.
Up from #5
5. The Perils Of Writing Erotic Romance.
Down from #4