Romance, Historical Suspense, Women’s Fiction and More.
Upcoming and Latest Releases
A Historical Romance Collection of Novels
Paranormal Women’s Fiction Novel
A Cancer Memoir
- Weekly Update: New Boxed Set, Discord, and join my Street TeamIf you’re reading this post as an email and the formatting is weird, try the blog post instead. In today’s update: I’m Aiming for Less Emails In a further attempt to reduce emails, I’m also going to go back to grouping news items together once a week. The prevailing wisdom for many years has been… Read more: Weekly Update: New Boxed Set, Discord, and join my Street Team
- CANCER CURATED is a B&N Indie Favorite!A quick note to let you know that Cancer Curated has been chosen by Barnes & Noble as a Top Indie Favorite. You can check it out among the other top picks here. If it doesn’t show on the top page, you can choose the “biography” category at the left, or pick the “See All”… Read more: CANCER CURATED is a B&N Indie Favorite!
- New Look for the Interspace Origins SFR SeriesI find it super interesting the way book covers can suddenly look “old”. They don’t have dust on them, but they might as well have. You as a reader are likely aware of this very subconsciously. You just know if a book looks old. But if you were asked to point out why, you probably… Read more: New Look for the Interspace Origins SFR Series
- BOGO Sale at Kobo, and I’m In It.Kobo are holding a Buy One, Get One Free sale for romances throughout February. Three of my romances are in the sale, too. The sale is showing on a limited number of countries: https://kobo.com/p/february-romance-au https://kobo.com/p/february-romance-ca https://kobo.com/p/february-romance-nz https://kobo.com/p/february-romance-uk https://kobo.com/p/february-romance-us Kobo say that if you live in a country that isn’t included in this promotion, you may… Read more: BOGO Sale at Kobo, and I’m In It.
- Romance and Feminism…This could change how you think of the genre!The romance genre often gets a bad rap–usually by men, but also by pretty much everyone in traditional publishing, and a large group of industry professionals who look down their noses at the “women’s genre”. Which is sometimes hard to take, because I’m sure that many of the people disparaging romance have never read a… Read more: Romance and Feminism…This could change how you think of the genre!